Wednesday 4 April 2012

Tournament golf

Most golfers wouldn't be able to handle getting up for work at 3.00 a.m. and then playing in a tournament at 9.30. Fortunately, the Kallas-Way golf method means that not only did I do a sterling job but I followed it up with a sterling round of golf. Okay, my partner played a big part in our shooting a par round, but she's read the ebooks and studied the tips too. Most people who say "I could do that with my eyes closed" actually couldn't, but I did today. I love the putting exercise where you take 3 balls on to the practice green. You putt the first while looking at the hole, the second with your eyes closed and the third, normally. I get the best results with my eyes closed, so not only did I manage to sink many difficult putts today but I also managed to 'power nap' at the same time. My head never moved during putting. In fact, it often never moved after putting. It's a fine line between nap and coma.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment