Tuesday 3 April 2012

The pros and cons of a break from golf

Had to take a couple of weeks off playing 18 holes so decided to spend an hour a day at the practice fairway for 5 days in a row to see if it made a diifference to my scoring. The mystery remains. The shag bag and clubs made it to the back of the car. Alas, I only managed to get to the practice fairway in spirit, not in body. I'm kinda surprised that even my spirit made it there. So, no play or practice for 2 weeks and I'm playing in a tournament tomorrow but, am I nervous? My goodness, no. It's a 4somes tournament so I won't have to play the result of my shots. Anyway, with the short-term memory not being as good as it used to be, I reckon I'll play well because I'll have forgotten what I was getting all screwed up about so will be very relaxed. Can't guarantee that my partner will be so laid back, though...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment