Wednesday 11 April 2012

Golf diet

Had a dreadful round today but have mixed feelings about it. Obviously the grated parmesan wasn't the secret of yesterday's success, so I'll never again have to have it on my cereal. So that's good. However, that means yesterday's brilliant short game wasn't due to my diet. So that's bad, because it means I'll have to put some work into my game and practice. Unless the difference was the milk in my coffee, which came from the farm vat rather than the supermarket. And with it being Easter, I had upped my quota of chocolate... I'm sure I'm on to something with this short-game diet. I'm certain chocolate and full-cream milk would help keep your head down. Five chins must make a difference.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment