Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tantric Sex for Better Golf - Rejected Positions


I've received many queries about my Tantric sex for Better Golf publication, most of them asking why I'd left particular positions out. For instance, one golfer insisted that The Pyramid was great for foursomes golf.
This is completely wrong, and illustrates why you must only ever take advice from a renowned expert such as myself. The Pyramid may help chess players (you'll only be able to move diagonally) but will make golfers shank.
After all, those golfers who can still do headstands would be hard pressed to do anything other than maintain the headstand.

Agonising Golf and More Agonising Golf ebooks available
from smashwords.com

1 comment:

  1. I very much agree with what you wrote in this article, this is information that I had been looking for, thank you because you are willing to share with us.

    what is tantra massage

    ReplyDelete