Friday 11 May 2012

Predicting your Golf Through Oomancy

Dear Ms Kallas-Way
I recently went to a golf pro who told me that if I bought his book, 'Golfing Better with Oomancy', I'd play better because I'd know what to concentrate on. The book costs $99.99 so I want an independant opinion before I buy it. And I was hoping you could tell me, what is oomancy?
Dear Predicting
Oomancy is predicting the future through egg whites, and provides yet another reason for buying only free-range eggs. Factory farmed eggs are not only an abomination because of the gross cruelty inflicted to produce them, but they're also the reason that oomancy is seldom practiced any more. The whites are so runny that it appears every shot will end up in the water ... even on courses that don't have any water.
I've read your so-called 'pro's' book and I can confidently state that he is a charlatan. He says you should fry your eggs if you're playing a links course, poach them if it's a resort course and boil them for predictions on a parklands course.
Any oomancer worth their salt knows that you have to read uncooked eggs.
They also know that oomancy takes decades of practice to predict something as complex as golf problems.
You'd be better off reading chicken entrails.



Agonising Golf and More Agonising Golf ebooks available
from smashwords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment