Thursday 7 June 2012

Golf Photos

It seems that no matter what golf tournament organisers do, they will never stop fans from taking photos of the pros while they're mid-swing. It's even more of a problem now that just about everyone has a phone which doubles as a camera.
If they're photographing Kevin Na, this isn't a problem, as his mid-swing lasts a long time. They'll have ample time to get an action shot without disrupting his final pass at the ball.
However, if it's Phil Mickelson, they'll need to come up with some sort of subterfuge to get away with it.
I have the perfect answer and am waiting to hear back from the top-selling cell phone manufacturer who, I'm sure, will want to patent my idea. However, as I know my readers can keep a secret, I'll let you in on it.
I have recorded 567 different bird calls from all over the world. When a fan wants to take a picture of a pro, he selects a bird from the local area. When he takes his photo, instead of a 'click', everyone around will hear a bird call.
If only this had been available when Steve Williams used to caddy for Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment