Saturday 16 June 2012

From Practice Fairway to Course

Had a very satisfying one and a half hours on the practice fairway today, working on the lesson I had a week ago. Hit the ball well with irons and woods so decided to play a few holes.
I wanted to see if my swing was transferable from practice to serious.
Drove well and took my rescue club for my second shot.
Nutted it.
Then hit my third skinny and right.
Alas, my swing is like a crossed cheque.
Non-transferable.
This happens time after time. I hit the ball nicely on the practice fairway but can't do it on the course.
I need some way to turn the course into the practice fairway.
Maybe I could go out before everyone starts and hide the flags...




Agonising Golf and More Agonising Golf ebooks available
from smashwords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment